Shop for Clothes Register [Compatible with Patch 1.29]

-
I use ani_'s brilliant Shop for Clothes mod in my boutiques. Ani_ originally added the shop for clothes interactions to the clothing rack statue, but I modified a cash register to also show these interactions.
-
Bigger pic here.



-
IMPORTANT: This object requires ani_'s Shop for Clothes mod to work.

NOTE: This seems to work fine in my game, but you should still remember to backup your files before installing custom content!

Download Shop for Clothes Register: Mediafire.
-
-
-

2 comments:

  1. Hello, love this idea however I'm having a problem placing the register, says it needs a surface with a slot when there is a slot? am I missing something or maybe its not working with 1.57 or ani's latest rack. any help would be apreciated. TIA BlaG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It works with the latest patch, but since the object was cloned from the clothes rack it can't be placed on counters. To give the illusion that it can, I use granthes' One more Slot Mod (you can find it here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=428179 ) . You'll need to place it, set the height to 1m (that's the counter height) and place the clothes' register on it. Then you can move it wherever you want and the One More Slot object will be invisible in live mode.

    ReplyDelete