Wilde Legacy - Chapter 51

-

Alone at last.
"So, what do you think?" Theo asked.




Marina smiled. "I think I like to be alone with you. No kids, no work. Just us, together."
"I know. It's been way too long."




It didn't take them long to find their way to the bedroom.




And get rid of most of their clothes.




Then, Theo stopped. "Did you remember to put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door?"
Marina growled in frustration. "I'll put it up to cover for your murder if you stop to ask me asinine questions again!"




Theo took his wife's threat to heart.




Unfortunately, Sunday arrived way too early. Marina joined Theo in the balcony.




"The kids are here. We have to go down."
Theo hugged her, unwilling to let their time alone come to an end. "The kids can wait for a minute."




With some reluctance, they joined the kids for lunch in the hotel's famous restaurant.




Seeing the perfect lobster on his plate, Theo couldn't help but wonder what it was like to work in such a place. The Oakley's Restaurant and Pizzeria was popular enough, but the food here was on an entirely different level of deliciousness.




"Sarah, you have to try this lobster!" He said, offering his daughter a bite. "And while you're here, maybe you should submit your resume to the hotel human resources staff. It's time you moved on, you can't work at that bistro for the rest of your life."
"Thanks, dad, but I'll stick to my salmon and my job. I couldn't handle the daily commute from our downtown apartment to Staton Bay."
"You could move in with Ethan. He lives just around the corner."
"Dad! I'm not moving in with my boyfriend just to get a job."
Theo knew when to back off. He'd planted the seed, the rest was up to Sarah...



-

No comments:

Post a Comment